Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas shopping...with coupons

I did some shopping today. {of course with coupons}

*First was Hallmark store. I was sent a $10 off coupon for any purchase. I found a gift for my daughter and was thrilled to get it for $10 less! {total spent $12}

*Next I stopped at Starbucks...I had a remaining balance on a gift card. Used $2.85 of the card balance.{total spent $0} Yum

*Then to Aeropostale. I had a gift card there as well. I had a $25 balance, I went over by $0.36. {total spent $0.36}

*Off to Family Christian bookstore. I had a $5 coupon there. I found a couple of clearance items as well as a sale item. {total spent $30.00}

*Last stop was Borders. I opened my email this morning to find a 50% off coupon. Whoo! While I was there I also found some stocking stuffers marked down to $0.99 each. {original price $4.99 each} I found an item for my hubby. {total spent $ 13.45}

So, to sum it all up:

I spent $55.81
I saved $75.79

NICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment