Tuesday, February 15, 2011

frugal b-day gift


I have a friend with a birthday coming. She loves to sew and also loves vintage treasures. So, I've spent the past couple of days treasure hunting. {my favorite thing to do} We have 5 thrift stores within a 5 mile radius. We are so lucky!



So far, I have found a beautiful vintage sewing box. {I let out a little whoop when I found it} I've also found various sewing supplies. I had a small Mason looking jar and many buttons, so I filled the jar with buttons. It looks so pretty!






I have a 40% off coupon for the sewing store, so I thought I'd go get a couple yards of fabric.



All in all, I may spend about $10-$15, but I know that she is going to love this new treasure.



It's the time that you take and the thought that you put into a gift that matters most. I really believe that!

2 comments: