Friday, June 17, 2011

How do you get $47.09 worth of product for $7.21?

How? Easy. Coupons! I know many people that won't use coupons. I read a few bloggers that saw clipping coupons is a waste of time. I have actually heard people say using coupons makes you look poor! Well, I think I look like a very nice "poor" person! ha ha


This is what I came home with:



I went to Staples and Target. Staples mailed me a coupon for $10 off of any purchase $10 or more. Silly them! I went in and walked straight to the clearance section. There I found:


*Skull Candy earbuds for $9.99 {reg $19.99}{when I got to the check out, they actually rang up as $4.25!}
*1 box of colored 4X6 envelopes for $3.00


*1 set of 24 blank Christmas cards and envelopes for $1.50 {reg $5.99}


*2 colored ink pens and 2 matching notebooks for $4 {stocking stuffers}



total spent $3.24


Then to Target:


*4 apples for $2.76


*1 Cottonelle wipes for $0.00 {reg price $2.74}


*2 travel sized Shout wipes for $.24 {reg price $2.24}


*1 5 count Zyrtec allergy pills for $0.00 {reg price $6.49}


total spent $3.97


I am not a crazy "Extreme Couponing" kinda gal, but I do love a bargain! I still have four free coupons hanging out in my binder. I just can't find a place to use them now that Walmart won't take them! Bummer. Still not bad for 30 minutes of my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment