Thursday, February 26, 2015

Just read this book





I've been reading the blog Living Well Spending Less for a while now. I really enjoy the  Thrifty Thursday blog hops. I bought her book at Barnes and Noble with a much appreciated gift card.

My thoughts? It's really good! There is so much information in there, that I already put into practice. But, for a new couponer/frugal life convert, it would prove invaluable!
I enjoyed her personal stories and how vulnerable she was in telling them. That takes guts!

I signed up for her daily videos, meant to accompany the chapters. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it was basically a repeat of the book. So, I would recommend either watching the short videos, or reading the book. Both may be over kill if you've been at this a while. (I've been living a frugal life for 20 years, starting with Tightwad Gazette)

This is the link to her site, telling you about the book. I highly recommend it to novice and pros alike! It was a great read and I couldn't put it down! While you're there, take a look around. She has a lot of great information to share.

http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/2014/12/30/todays-day/

Happy days,


No comments:

Post a Comment