Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I love a frugal challenge!

I recently discovered this blog frugalwoods.com. The author is starting her very first frugal challenge that she is calling Uber Frugal Month

I've participated in frugal challenges in the past: no spend days and months and the January Money Diet to name a couple. I have a very frugal mindset and don't really need instruction, but I do love the support that comes with a frugal challenge!

It's fun to open the daily emails with encouraging words. It makes me happy and I feel supported and validated.

So, I look forward to frugal challenges to motivate me and so I know that I'm not a crazy person! We have more house debt than we should, and I aim to eliminate that! Bring it on, Uber Frugal Month! I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment