Thursday, June 10, 2010



Potato plants! Since this is my first time to grow potatoes, I'm not really sure how big they should/will get. Time to do some research on them. Just don't look at the weeds, garden weeding day is today.
Everything else is coming up pretty well except for my basil. I really love to cook with it, so I may need to go and get an established plant, before it's too late! I can't wait to go into the garden and pick dinner, then go inside and prepare it!

On a different note, I am having to go clothes shopping. Since losing weight, many clothes just aren't fitting me. Not a bad problem to have, I know. {My size 9/10 pants don't fit my new 3/4 body.} It's just the price of replacing as well as the fact that I love lots of my clothes! I always shop at thrift stores, {excluding socks, undergarments and shoes} so the price wont be too bad. I just don't like to spend it, when I'm trying to save. Also Ive heard that it's not a good idea to keep your "fat clothes" around after weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment