Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a simple day


I love these summer days. Nothing to do but relax. After I pull some weeds, of course! I am just sitting outside, watching my dogs chase squirrels and birds. Thankfully, they don't catch them.

Next, I'll take the kids to the park, drop off the vacuum for repair and then a few household chores. Then it's back to the hammock with a book and iced tea, before it's time to make dinner.

I love my happy, simple life!

On a different note, I have stopped participating in the 29 days of giving challenge. It became too much work and not very fun. I was really stressing about finding someone to give a gift to, instead of just spontaneously giving something away! I prefer the latter. It was still a good book to read, it just takes away from the fun of giving. {in my view}

No comments:

Post a Comment