Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do they do it? And updates

I just don't know how some people can post blogs every day! I feel awesome if I can log onto my blog once or twice per week. With cooking, cleaning, errands, kids, laundry, groceries, volunteering etc...I have no time left. Amazing.

Summer is in full swing here in Colorful Colorado. Flowers blooming, kids home from school, veggies growing, weeds to pull. Lots. Of. Weeds. That May monsoon weather sure helped the plants, but also the weeds. I think I will devote all of tomorrow to getting ahead of these crazy weeds. I will be pooped, at the end of the day, but it will be worth it!

We are progressing nicely on our budget. I really need to update my side bar. Since I finally got hubby on board with a budget plan, I've noticed some great changes. Hes really making an effort to keep expenses down. He doesn't just go buy something that he wants. He actually told me that he's going to start saving for a big purchase that he wants to make. I'm so excited! Debt free living, here we come!!

I was browsing in Goodwill yesterday and found a small Daytimer for $0.99! I was really excited. I was wanting one for sooooo long. I can carry it in my purse and have everything with me. ( my budget envelopes, notes, business cards, photos, calendar etc) I just went in looking for a small grill,but instead found something that's been on my thrift store shopping list for quite a while. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment