Saturday, June 4, 2011

Burned out....

I have been following some really great bloggers that talk about the great sales at different stores. I spent a couple of months doing as they suggest. I'm tired. It's too much work.

I love a good bargain, just like the next gal. I will go to the dollar store, to buy an extra newspaper, if there are really good coupons. For the products that I actually use.

I have been running to Target, Rite Aid and Walgreens to get these great deals. Mostly free or almost free. Then I will find new coupons and go back to get more of a great deal.

I now have more body wash, deodorant and junk food then I really need. I don't want to be "that lady". You know, the one that spends all of her time going to stores just to find a great deal. I've decided that I will go get a good sale item, only if it is something that we normally use. Or if we wanted to try it. It takes too much time the other way. And I don't really like clipping a million coupons or dumpster diving to find coupons.

I don't want to be like the crazy people on "Extreme Couponing". They crack me up.

I have more important things to do. I have other ways to save money. I will keep on cooking from scratch and clipping coupons for the stuff I normally clip coupons for.


Ahhhh...I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment