Monday, June 27, 2011

A typical day

{my Iris}

The day of a stay at home wife/mother can be even more exhausting than that of someone that works outside of the home! My hubby frequently comments on how hard I work, and that he wouldn't want my job! (usually when I am folding laundry at 10 pm) He Is also very loving when he thanks me for dinner each and every night. I know that he works very hard all day, and I also remember to thank him for all that he does to provide for our family!

It is almost 4:00 pm. This is what I have done so far:
*4 hours of yard work
*2 hours housework
*running a couple of errands
*4 loads of laundry

It is now time to get ready to make dinner. After that, clean the kitchen and fold laundry. I also need to run to the grocery for a couple of things that go off of sale tomorrow. Besides that I plan to hang some shelves and work on a gift scrapbook tonight.

Phew! I'm already tired and I have at least 6 hours to go until bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment