Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Every good thing must come to an end

I read an article, in the paper recently. It was discussing seasonal jobs. There are literally thousands of people applying for a handful of these jobs.

I feel even more blessed to have landed one of them!

The place where I have a 4 month seasonal job, may keep some people on after the holidays. You would need to reapply and interview if you are interested. The part time income is really helping us right now. I just don't like the idea of applying for and interviewing for a job that I already won. It seems weird to me. If you are hired and do a good job, why don't they just keep you?

I think that I may reapply. Its close to home and works well with my family's schedule.

It's just sad to think that my days of being a "stay at home" mom will come to an end. I like that title. I love being there for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment