Sunday, December 4, 2011

Year end wrap up

All year, I've kept running totals of the debt that we were trying to eliminate. This is located in my side bar. I've also logged our savings goals.

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to reach our 2011 goals. I was pretty bummed over this. I had this amazing scenario planned, where we would wake up, on Jan 1, 2012 and have no debt beyond our mortgage. {happiness, merriment, confetti...}

We have had A LOT of unplanned expenses. Auto repairs, vet bills, careless spending, home repairs etc. We are most likely going to be about $2000 short of the projected goal. {if only the trees didn't need work....}

I want to throw a tantrum. I won't.

I will pull up my big girl panties and move on.

We will plan a new budget for the new year. We will rejoice in all that we have accomplished.

God is good. We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment