Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yes, it's only January...

But I've got a bad case of Spring Fever!

It was 60 degrees today! Oh my goodness, it was beautiful. I did some yard clean up and sat daydreaming. Thinking of everything in bloom.

So, when I came back inside, I did what any normal person would do. I logged onto YouTube and watched homesteading/gardening videos. I just love to watch the video blogs. It makes me long for Spring. I start planning my garden. I look through gardening catalogs. I don't think of the 4 months or so of cold weather still ahead of me.

I also spent time cleaning out my files and my desk today. All of that shreded paper will be composted. I sprinkled it all over my garden. The melting snow helped to keep it from flying away. In the Spring, it will be turned under with the tiller.

Oh, Spring. Will you please hurry up?

No comments:

Post a Comment