Thursday, February 9, 2012

Time wasters

It is so easy to lose track of time. Mostly, I do that when online. Yikes!

Facebook, Pinterest, email, blogs, You tube etc. You could literally spend hours online! It's a challenge to get other tasks accomplished that way. Facebook has become what soap operas used to be to house wives! Seriously. I'm an addict! Pinterest and my favorite blogs as well.

As of this writing, I am putting myself on an Internet diet. I will spend a total of no more than 1 hour per day, online. That is a total for the entire day. Since I am still working part time, I have less time to complete my to-do lists. I will also scale down the amount of blogs that I follow. If I see another interesting blog, I will have to delete one to make room. This needs to happen.

Gotta go. I have less than 15 minutes left for the day. I want to use that later. Pinterest will be how I end my day.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny you should write about this. I actually wrote myself a to-do list of how I was going to manage my online time better. It IS distracting! And then I decided to start a new blog, which means I'm catching up with blogs I haven't read for awhile.... and so it goes. I like the comparison to soap operas! Julie (formerly Girl Savors Life)

    ReplyDelete