Thursday, March 22, 2012

Misc updates

Since I have been quite absent from my blog as of late, I thought that I'd take a moment for a brief update.

It has been so incredibly warm here lately, but I just haven't had time to turn my garden over. I hope to get to that this next week. I have some herbs and veggies growing in my family room. Quite a few have come up and I talk to them daily. I look forward to the yummy home grown foods that they will provide for me. I'm hoping to get potatoes, peas and lettuce seeds planted within a week.

I'm still enjoying my new work out routine and have lost another pound. My energy level is higher and I just feel happier! That winter blues thing really does exist. Sunshine and exercise have brought me out of my funk!

We are hoping to have the last debt paid off within the month. After that, we will tackle the mortgage with gusto! I hope to be completely debt free within 4-5 years. I look forward to that!

I have not stayed on budget with the groceries. I'm still trying to find a balance between working and homemaking. It is a challenge. One that I plan to conquer. I need to get back to menu planning. Time to get back on track.

Hope all is well with you. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment