Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ways I saved money last week

COUPONS!

I had BOGO coupons for the Pantene and free coupons for the popcorn and Breakfast On The Go. Yay! (retail value $13.96)


I bought a few Crest coupons online and saved them for the $1.00 per tube sale. (paid about $1 for them) My store still doubles....so 8 free tubes of toothpaste! I still have 3 left from my last stock up, so I will share the wealth. I had 2 $2.25 coupons off of 2, for the vitamins and they were BOGO, so 4 vitamins for $13.50. (retail $36) Thats 200 days of vitamins so this will last a good while! (just in time for cold season) :-)

While I was running errands, I stopped at Arbys with my free drink coupon. Yay.

I went to the thrift store, looking for new work clothes, and used a 50% coupon on one item and a 25% coupon on another.

I found stocking stuffers, on clearance, at Hobby lobby. (at 50% off) I am now done with stocking stuffers!

I found a great gift for a good friend there as well. She and I both know we shop clearance sales for gifts, so I don't even have to hide the sale tag on the gift! That makes three people I'm done shopping for. Come on Christmas! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment