Thursday, December 15, 2016

Ways I saved money this week...Christmas edition

Christmas shopping!

We save $50 per month, in a Christmas savings account. It is an automatic transfer, I don't even have to think about it. When we opened our checking account, the offer was if you have money transferred, to savings monthly, then checking was free. It was a no brainer.

So, I ventured out this week, looking for bargains, shopping list in hand. I found: 1)the local grocery store had a deal, if you bought $50 in Yankee Candle gift cards you save $10. I had candles on my list, so off I went with $50 in gift cards that I spent $40 for.

2) Bath and Body Works mailed me 2 coupons. One for a free $13 product, no purchase necessary. (I hadn't been in since last Christmas. I think they want me back) And another for buy one $10 product, get a free $13 product. I had a family member request lotions, so off I went.

3) I have a family member that loves Keurig coffee pods. The box of $8.99 pods were on sale for $4.99, and I had 3 $1 off coupons. She will be thrilled, and I saved $15! Same amount of product, I just spent less.

Off to find more bargains today!

No comments:

Post a Comment