Wednesday, May 4, 2011

finding new blogs to read

I'm really enjoying finding new online "friends". It's so nice to read others' blogs, and know that I'm not on this journey alone. There aren't many, in my neighborhood, that are Godly homemakers. It's great to communicate with someone, if only on a forum or blog posts.

I'm really enjoying this blog:




Take a moment and check it out for yourself. If you have another blog, that you think I may enjoy, please leave it here. I love to find new blogs!

Sometimes, I just need encouragement. To know that I'm doing the right thing by staying home and taking care of my family. I allow myself about 30 minutes per day, to take time and read blogs. It's a good way to unwind and take a break. It's also a good way to learn a new way to do something.

Blogs are like like reality TV. You get to take a glimpse into another's life for a few minutes. I guess that's why I really enjoy reading memoirs as well. {not celebrity ones, real life ones}

Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment