Thursday, May 12, 2011

super busy!!!

First of all, I've been very busy hiking this trail...




So Peaceful! It just reminds us that God is good. Sometimes you just have to take a moment and appreciate all that He has created for us.

I've been so busy with that ole to-do list lately. Sometimes I just want to go back to bed and get up when the list has been done! Well, since I'm the one working on the list, that just won't work! he he

I have almost all of my seeds planted and my indoor seedlings are ready to be transplanted. I have been hardening them off this week, in preparation to plant this next week. I'm so excited. I can already envision the beautiful veggies. Yum!

I've been working on my spring cleaning. I am not a fan of spring cleaning. I understand that it must happen, but...blech! I prefer outdoor chores at this time of the year. Weeding is a welcome chore in spring. I just love to be outside. Come late summer I'll complain about that as well! ha ha

We've been doing really well on the new budget. I'm so excited for December of this year. When we make that last payment on the student loans, I may just shed a tear of happiness. After that, we will just have the mortgage. I listen to Dave Ramsey almost daily. It's great encouragement. When I think...hey we have a few bucks, lets go thrift store shopping, I just turn on the radio and listen to his ministry. It reminds me of what we are trying to accomplish.
DEBT FREE LIVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment