Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Yesterdays grocery savings

To keep motivated, I always track my coupon savings. It's fun to try to beat last year's totals. (It's a little game I play)

Yesterday, I headed to the grocery store, for a weeks supply as well as food for Christmas Day cooking and baking. It was 1 PM, I figured everyone would be at work and I could whip on in and out. I figured incorrectly! Although it was crowded, and patience was a must, most folks were actually in good spirits. That was a bonus. Grouchy people stress me out!

My savings yesterday totaled an even $55. Of that, $32.65 were store loyalty card savings and $22.35 were coupon savings. not too bad.

And these were my freebies:


I'm not sure what I'll do with the cake mix, maybe give it to a coworker or friend? 
I'll definitely enjoy the peanuts and sparkling water!


No comments:

Post a Comment