Friday, February 18, 2011

I've got a little bit of Spring fever!


I've already been looking through gardening catalogs, now I'm reading old gardening magazines. I found an armload for sale at a thrift store. They are older, {2-6 years} but at $0.25 a piece, I couldn't resist.


I've spent my free time looking at the beautiful gardens, missing the green grass and foliage on the trees. Kids running barefoot. Iced tea on the side table. Ahh......Spring fever.
Time to get serious about planning my veggie garden. I plan to spread out just a little bit more, and you need to rotate most crops, so a plan is always helpful.
It also helps that the temps are between 50-60 degrees this week. The snow is melting. Yes, I know. The snow will return soon. Until then, I will be dreaming of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment