Tuesday, February 8, 2011

more snow and combining coupons

It's another snowy day! So far, we haven't received the full amount of snow that was predicted. It's very pretty though!

Yesterday, I stopped at the grocery to take advantage of my new discovery. After my last visit, I went home, loaded more ecoupons onto my card and printed matching coupons. I was ready!

I bought:

"Ester C" reg price $6.49, after ecoupon and paper coupon I spent $2.49!

Maybelline mascara reg $4.79 after both coupons- $2.79

Vlasic pickles reg 2 for $6.50. After both coupons, 2 for $3.50

Suave deodorant reg price $1.98, after coupons- $0.17

Pillsbury Crescent rolls reg price 2 for $3.98, after coupons 2 for $2.28

Fiber One bars reg $3.49, after both coupons- $1.99

So, the moral of the story is: I can buy little splurges that I don't normally buy{Crescent rolls and Fiber One}, using this method! {and things I will use as well}

No comments:

Post a Comment